NEW FOR 2022
Introducing the NEW BevExpo Taste Town! Where drinks manufacturers can showcase their products to the industry. This area will be the social hub within the exhibition hall where both visitors and exhibitors can connect and network in an informal environment.
Key Facts about the new Taste Town:
- Open from 2.30pm each day until the event closes.
- To include beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks suppliers.
- Sampling opportunities (sample limits apply)
- Award for most popular supplier, winners announced on day 2.
- Buying hour so visitors can make purchases to take away.
Are you a Drinks Manufacturer and want to be apart of the new BevExpo Taste Town? Well here is what you need to know:
- Spaces are limited so reserve early!
- Spaces include a table top area with access to 1 power socket, charged at £250 + VAT
- Want more exposure? Included in your package is a chance for you to offer a practical workshop for visitors. Please enquire for more details.
- We are expanding our invite list to include national wholesalers, distributors and pub and property owners to make sure your brand is in front of the right people.
- Buying Hour!! For the last hour of the day we will be giving suppliers the opportunity for visitors to purchase your products to take away with them. *Conditions apply, for offsite consumption only.*
- Visitors will be voting for their favourite product/supplier during Taste Town opening hours. Be in with a chance of winning back your stand fee!
- Your participation will be promoted via the BevExpo App (when launched), via our website and social media platforms with links to your website.
- The Taste Town will be open to all from 2.30pm until the show closes each day, meaning you can enjoy the exhibition, seminars and workshops in the morning then showcase your brand in the afternoon.
- Want to register for a space in our Taste Town – click here
- Want more information? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org