Ricoh Arena, Judds Lane, Coventry, CV6 6GE
BevExpo 2018 (incorporating Cellar to Seller and BrewEx) is a free to attend event and is an opportunity for the wider beverage industry to meet, learn and discover the excellence of products and services within the entire beverage industry supply chain. Seminar areas, embraced within the exhibition stand area, will deliver presentations on products, equipment and services throughout the chain – from raw materials and ingredients to packaging, dispense and point of sale.
23rd January 2018 – 9.30am – 5pm
24th January 2018 – 9.30am – 4pm
This 2 day super-sized Trade Talk brings all sectors of the beverage industry together, enabling manufacturers, suppliers and brand owners to meet, experience and celebrate excellence throughout the supply chain. We have established key partnerships with leading international organisations, including:
Soft Drinks International, delivering a one day programme on:
- Markets, trends and innovations
- Health, obesity and the sugar tax
- Challenges of product reformulation (low/no sugar, clean label)
- Premiumisation, mixology and mocktails (opportunities for up-selling non-alcoholic drinks)
- Beverage dispense and hygiene
Brands Dispense Association/NTLG (representing the primary suppliers of dispense services to pubs), delivering a one day seminar programme on:
Craft Keg & The Pub Dispense System – It’s exciting times at the bar, with craft keg brands increasing in popularity with the traditional cask ale consumer. This seminar programme aims to outline the basics of what “craft keg” brand owners need to know in order to get their beers to the bar.
- Dispense System. What is it?
- Who Owns the Kit. Providing the dispense system infrastructure to enable all brand owners to dispense on the bar.
- How to connect safely and maintain beer quality
- Promoting Technical Services using competent authorised persons…Technicians
- Supporting BFBi objectives through training
- Highlighting responsibilities within the current Gas Pressure System Written scheme Discussion Panel on establishing a non-restrictive Code of Practice that protects the quality of all products, safety within the cellar and access to market for all.
UK Wine Producers Limited (the new national body for the UK wine industry): It is hoped that the UK Wine Producers will participate in the seminars with ongoing discussions on a couple of presentations:
- Marketing and distribution chain commonalities (between beer, cider, spirits, wine)
- Production and diversification – aimed at wine producers wanting to diversify into other products such as beer, gin, brandy, cider (fruit ‘wines’)etc , but may also be of interest to brewers/ distillers/ cider makers considering wine production.
Exhibiting companies also have the opportunity to present and will contribute to BevExpo’s seminar programme. Our 2 day agenda will run alongside the exhibition within the Ericsson Hall at the Ricoh Arena.
All drinks manufacturers and packers who register to visit the event are invited to attend the exclusive BevExpo evening at The Clubhouse at Ricoh Arena, which will be followed by a night at Grosvenor Casino. Tickets are £35 + VAT and will include a free roulette bet, food and casino games. Tickets are now on sale an available from email@example.com
Whether you are exhibiting or visiting we hope you will join us at BevExpo on 23rd & 24th January 2018 for a fantastic industry driven event! Register now!
The event is being held within The Ricoh Arena, An International destination for Business, Entertainment and Sport. A truly multi-
Organised by the Industry for the Industry